Roster 2021 Progressive Scraps

Angela Toucan

We do have some vacancies for hosting a Progressive Scrap (as you can see in post #1).

Is there anyone who would like to give this a go? Thanks.

I don't want the hosting of this challenge to always fall to the same few people. If we can't get any interest, we may not have a scrap in some months. :(
How would I have a go at this?

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
@Angela Toucan - Angela, I would LOVE for you to have a go at this. ♥️ You just need to nominate a month that you would like to host. Check out post #1 in this thread to see what month you would like.

You can look at past Progressive Scraps to get the general idea of what to do, but we (as in me and previous hosts) would give you any guidance that you needed or asked for.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
@Robyn I can do May if nobody comes forward and you can put me in for October as well - If anybody else puts down for May the I don't mind July xx

Angela Toucan

I will do one. I've got a Guest Poly spot at the Lilypad this year, but I don't know which month I've got yet. Once I know I'll pick a month from what's left that doesn't clash.

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
I will do one. I've got a Guest Poly spot at the Lilypad this year, but I don't know which month I've got yet. Once I know I'll pick a month from what's left that doesn't clash.
Angela, congrats on the well-deserved Guest Polly at the Lilypad this year!