Roster 2021 Progressive Scraps

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thanks so so much girls, I don't mind swapping with @Pekarokiki and also to prepare you a challenge Debbie or Rosie (@zepper ), I think it would be great if we can swap with you Karen and I also give you the challenge to host in August Debbie, with all the instructions and everything, let me know what you think...
That's great Karen - I've changed it on my calendar xx

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Who is doing what now? Just so I can get it right and correct post #1. Thanks.
I am sorry @Robyn, is me who started this whole mess, my fault. I am doing the May progressive challenge and @Pekarokiki is doing June, we are swapping, since I most probably traveling in June and July...and if @zepper or @Rosie wants to host August, I can make leave her the challenge with all the instructions for that month.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
I am sorry @Robyn, is me who started this whole mess, my fault. I am doing the May progressive challenge and @Pekarokiki is doing June, we are swapping, since I most probably traveling in June and July...and if @zepper or @Rosie wants to host August, I can make leave her the challenge with all the instructions for that month.
Karen, I did not see in this thread that Rosie said she would be a host.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - June
What confusion, but I see it is sorted. ( yep the Avatars are similar lol ) @zepper -Debbie I would love to do a progressive made by you, you have a great style, and always do Super pages, so I think prompt's written by you would be really interesting..... please say yes to August :-i

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
@zepper Debbie, I have your challenge for August ready, in a zip file with instructions and samples, everything is included, so I will PM you the link so you can try it yourself first and tell me if you like it or not.

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
@Robyn, I have a progressive challenge ready, I have 2 as a matter of fact, so I will take December, thanks so much.