INFORMATION Roster for hosting Progressive Scraps 2022

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Would YOU like to be a host? We have a progressive scrap every month starting on the second Sunday, but that date can be flexible to suit any prospective host. It involves posting five steps with each new step being posted every second day, so Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Monday.

I appreciate all you guys who have hosted in the past and continue to do so and I would LOVE to see some new members step up and have a go!

Would you like to but feel a bit apprehensive about what is involved? PM me and I will set your mind at rest about what it entails.

So far for 2022 we have the following members already committed (thank you!).

January - Robyn

February - Kim R.

March - Karen (Kakleidesigns)

April - Vivi (nemla)

May - Glyn

June - Karen (Kakleidesigns)

July - Esther (Escara)

August - Jody

September

October - Vivi (nemla)

November

December

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ev

Jody

The Wanderer.
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
I will take August. I find committing to this a little harder than other challenges would be as I can not 100% guarantee that I will be able to put up the steps at regular intervals as I dont always know if I cant get on my internet . but .. August should be stable for me ... I hope.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
I will take August. I find committing to this a little harder than other challenges would be as I can not 100% guarantee that I will be able to put up the steps at regular intervals as I dont always know if I cant get on my internet . but .. August should be stable for me ... I hope.
Thanks Jody. I can see this could be hard for you.

When it comes to around mid July and you are possibly not in a position to host for August, just let me know and I'll make other arrangements.

Glyn

The Dreamer
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Robyn, I noticed you have some spaces still to fill. I am happy to host one but I am hopeless at doing them, let alone designing them. Is it okay if I recycle one from yester-year?

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Robyn, I noticed you have some spaces still to fill. I am happy to host one but I am hopeless at doing them, let alone designing them. Is it okay if I recycle one from yester-year?
You know me Glyn, I'm happy for you to do whatever you feel comfortable with. THANKS!

Escara

Challenge Host - January
Robyn, I noticed there are still free months. I could try to do one for the month of July..... :)