Scrap a Song

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
I haven't heard that one for a long time, Elizabeth, I can see why the photos brought it to mind!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - August
I'm still working on mine .... trying to get into the EHD is such a pain in the !!! ... take your pick lol ... I have to wait 15 minutes to open it, then another quarter hour to open a file etc etc ... thank goodness it's the beginning of the month :)

Gabi, I love the way your snowy road extends beyond the photo. I feel like I should step onto the road and continue into the woods!

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
It might take me all month to decide ... Bette, Barbara, Dolly, Conway, Frank, and the list goes on

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness

Not a photo but a present day vigil ... said my final good-bye and waiting to pay my final respects to a friend since 9th grade ... she's been featured in some of my LOs ... I remember crying when I saw this movie and the tears fell now ... life ♥

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Oh Veronika, this takes me back to my college days! So many memories in songs. :)

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
I don't think I've ever heard of her before, Heidi! She has a beautiful voice, I like her style.