Scrap a Song

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - September
Now I'm singing that song, Diane, love Bryan Adams!

KimR.

Staff member
I haven't heard that one for a long time, Elizabeth, I can see why the photos brought it to mind!

KimR.

Staff member
I hope you'll participate, zanthia!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I'm still working on mine .... trying to get into the EHD is such a pain in the !!! ... take your pick lol ... I have to wait 15 minutes to open it, then another quarter hour to open a file etc etc ... thank goodness it's the beginning of the month :)

Gabi, I love the way your snowy road extends beyond the photo. I feel like I should step onto the road and continue into the woods!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
It might take me all month to decide ... Bette, Barbara, Dolly, Conway, Frank, and the list goes on

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member

Not a photo but a present day vigil ... said my final good-bye and waiting to pay my final respects to a friend since 9th grade ... she's been featured in some of my LOs ... I remember crying when I saw this movie and the tears fell now ... life ♥

KimR.

Staff member
Oh Veronika, this takes me back to my college days! So many memories in songs. :)

KimR.

Staff member
I don't think I've ever heard of her before, Heidi! She has a beautiful voice, I like her style.

KimR.

Staff member
I'm not sure I have that much patience, Sue!