• If you have participated in all 17 challenges for this month and would like to be in the draw for a gift certificate from Julie Mead Designs, don't forget to list them in THIS THREAD before the end of the month.

Scrap a Song

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Oh Evelyn, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your friend. I hope that scrapping this page helped. When I lost my sister, scrapping was my therapy--scrap and cry and cry and scrap.

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Peg is still hanging on ... she sleeps most of the time but at least she's at home where she wanted to be ... ♥

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
It's sad when we know a long and good friend are in their last days ... for both of you .... glad she's home and has family and friends around her. I can hear that song and have always loved it.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'd love to. I hope I do not have to scrap something else. @ this rate, it may be Home On The Range: L.O.L. Well @ least I bought a scrap kit with that name, I may have to get creative. If I'm lucky my husband Shawn will send me the picture that suits my needs!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'll be eating @ a ranch on October 7th for lunch, I may have to scrap it & name it: "Home On The Range!!" Though it would be my home in my dreams: L.O.L.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Blue Moon you saw me standing alone .... I love this song no matter who sings it. Morguefile site for stock photos ... 6 photos in all

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
So many wonderful layouts for this challenge! I was going through the posts and realized I had already made a layout for another site that fit this challenge, so instead of making a new layout I'm going to post the one I did. Click on the image below to see the gallery image because my comment contains a download link to get the kit I used for free!

Last edited:

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
It's sad to lose such a long time friend. I hope her passing is peaceful, and your memories of her will eventually only be of the happy times.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I just had to do another when I saw this lion sleeping on the log .... gleaned from the morguefile site once again. We used to dance to this song during our lunch times when I was in grade 8 ... wonderful memories come whenever I hear it played.....Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Wow ... cool LO's .... many bring me back a bit ... nice to feel young again thank you :)