Scrap a Song

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
You don't have to decide on just one, Evelyn, scrap them all! ;)

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
Oh Evelyn, I'm so sorry to hear you lost your friend. I hope that scrapping this page helped. When I lost my sister, scrapping was my therapy--scrap and cry and cry and scrap.

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host
Peg is still hanging on ... she sleeps most of the time but at least she's at home where she wanted to be ... ♥

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
It's sad when we know a long and good friend are in their last days ... for both of you .... glad she's home and has family and friends around her. I can hear that song and have always loved it.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'd love to. I hope I do not have to scrap something else. @ this rate, it may be Home On The Range: L.O.L. Well @ least I bought a scrap kit with that name, I may have to get creative. If I'm lucky my husband Shawn will send me the picture that suits my needs!!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'll be eating @ a ranch on October 7th for lunch, I may have to scrap it & name it: "Home On The Range!!" Though it would be my home in my dreams: L.O.L.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Blue Moon you saw me standing alone .... I love this song no matter who sings it. Morguefile site for stock photos ... 6 photos in all

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
I misunderstood you, Evelyn. I'm glad she's home.

KimR.

Staff member
Challenge Host
Great compilation of photos, Sue!

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
So many wonderful layouts for this challenge! I was going through the posts and realized I had already made a layout for another site that fit this challenge, so instead of making a new layout I'm going to post the one I did. Click on the image below to see the gallery image because my comment contains a download link to get the kit I used for free!

Last edited:

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
It's sad to lose such a long time friend. I hope her passing is peaceful, and your memories of her will eventually only be of the happy times.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I just had to do another when I saw this lion sleeping on the log .... gleaned from the morguefile site once again. We used to dance to this song during our lunch times when I was in grade 8 ... wonderful memories come whenever I hear it played.....Wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh, wimoweh

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Wow ... cool LO's .... many bring me back a bit ... nice to feel young again thank you :)