Scrap My Photo

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
SIXTEEN on this list so far. Thanks guys, I'm tickled pink with the response to this challenge!!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
I would love to play Robyn, but I am concerned that if the MS flairs up I may have to drop out. I don't want to let anyone down. xxx

Robyn

Staff member
I would love to play Robyn, but I am concerned that if the MS flairs up I may have to drop out. I don't want to let anyone down. xxx
I'd rather you not put your name down Rosie, but only because I don't want you to feel any pressure. :) You do more than enough here and as always your participation is much appreciated!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
I'd rather you not put your name down Rosie, but only because I don't want you to feel any pressure. :) You do more than enough here and as always your participation is much appreciated!
Thank you for understanding. You know me so well 😁

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Grace, I offer you to scrap something different :) and prepared a folder with some landscape photos of my training week in fall 2011. Feel free to do any photo treatment or none.
The link is: https://pbase.com/ulla/flumserberg_2011
I recommend using large or auto to look at the photos. For the scrap you can download any size, best would be original.
Ursula, your photos are spectacular! I watch Amazing Race and last week they were in Switzerland and doing a scary free fall in the Gletscherschlucht glacier gorge. Thank you for the photo--I downloaded image 972.

Robyn

Staff member
You could also add it to Miscellaneous Challenges if you wish Mary.

gina

Esteemed Senior Member
I am not sure if we put our pages here Robyn and what category we put it in I put it in the monthly challenges.... this is mine with the photo of Gina's cat liv.
Thank you so much Mary - you page is perfect.
And for all - you know I am not telling often about me - here is Liv's story:
After 22 years without my tomcat Artus I had the feeling to give another cat a home. Hubby and I looked on the homepage from the animal rescue. There was a little cat - 6 month old. They found her injured in the ditch. A femoral neck fracture had not healed properly. Under her photo was this sentence that caught our attention: She just wants to be loved. One day later we drove to the rescue and saw her. She wasn’t really interested - she only gave us a short view. But we were sure: She is the one!
Her name is Liv.
Two days later Liv came to us. First a little shy but after some days she explored her surroundings curiously. And she was so cute, so cuddly. Her disorder didn’t bother her - she jumped like any other cat. After 6 month we gave her the chance to go outside. Oh what a fun for her.
In every time she is coming back, often with a mouse - she is a big hunter and a big climber. But at home is a lovely one. Cuddly, calm, unique. We often laugh about her. She gives us a lot of pleasure.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much Mary - you page is perfect.
And for all - you know I am not telling often about me - here is Liv's story:
After 22 years without my tomcat Artus I had the feeling to give another cat a home. Hubby and I looked on the homepage from the animal rescue. There was a little cat - 6 month old. They found her injured in the ditch. A femoral neck fracture had not healed properly. Under her photo was this sentence that caught our attention: She just wants to be loved. One day later we drove to the rescue and saw her. She wasn’t really interested - she only gave us a short view. But we were sure: She is the one!
Her name is Liv.
Two days later Liv came to us. First a little shy but after some days she explored her surroundings curiously. And she was so cute, so cuddly. Her disorder didn’t bother her - she jumped like any other cat. After 6 month we gave her the chance to go outside. Oh what a fun for her.
In every time she is coming back, often with a mouse - she is a big hunter and a big climber. But at home is a lovely one. Cuddly, calm, unique. We often laugh about her. She gives us a lot of pleasure.
Liv sounds adorable Gina I think she knew you were the right ones to adopt her you can see she shows it by bringing you lot's of little presents and surprises...I am so pleased she found a good home...Thank you so much for sharing Liv with me and her beautiful photo. xxx

JanD

Premier Senior Member
I am not sure if we put our pages here Robyn and what category we put it in I put it in the monthly challenges.... this is mine with the photo of Gina's cat liv.
Mary, Liv looks quite content with your page! LOVE what you did and I'm sure Gina is SO happy, too! oxox

Robyn

Staff member
REMINDER

The participants list for this challenge closes on June 14th. Don't forget to add your name and photos!