SEARCH MY GALLERY AND LEAVE SOME LOVE

A-M

Challenge Host
A new game to play which I hope everyone enjoys.

Here's how it works:
I'll post some information about a layout in my gallery. All you have to do is go to my gallery and find a layout that has the things I said in it and leave some love. Then you come back here, share the layout and post a link to the layout not to the entire gallery. Then it's your turn - you can post some information about one of your layouts for everyone else to find. Please also leave us with a link to your gallery to make it easier for us to find your layout.
Sometimes there may be more than one layout that fits the requirement so just choose whichever one appeals to you.

Here we go with me first: My gallery is not very big so it will not take you long to find a layout that has 6 photos: https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/u144-a-m-page1.html

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
Found a beautiful page Robyn had created of her maternal grandparents gallery.

Find a page in my gallery which features a heron...easy to do, there is more than one..lol

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Found this beautiful blue heron.

Find a page in my gallery which shows Ebony only. Ebony is the one with white around the nose only, having no blaze. In my signature it is the one on the right.

Last edited:

A-M

Challenge Host
Remember to also share a link to your own gallery for the next person to search through.

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Here is Ursula's beautiful Ebony.

Still on the subject of dogs, can you find a sleeping dog in my gallery.

Robyn

Staff member
Yes, that is my beautiful old Oliver sleeping. I miss him so much!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Sounds like fun, I'll have to take this up later: Busy day ahead. I have my pictures for the Song, Challenge: so I look forward to taking that up after my Quilting Class!! T.T.Y.L.

Robyn

Staff member
I've found Diane's beautiful Autumn tree (and what a fabulous gallery to browse through!).

Can you find some STEPS in my gallery?