Sept. Mood Board Challenge

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
I'm here!! I'm here!! I didn't forget you all!!! Who loves ORANGE??? I love orange!!! Unfortunately, I don't use it in my layouts very often. How sad!!! It's such a bright cheery color. Well, here is your chance to show us all what you can do with orange. Now your layout does not have to be an orange layout. You know the rules. Choose three things from the board that inspire you. And-----one extra rule this month------add something orange!!! Can be something as small as one tiny flower or make your whole layout orange----its up to you. So that's it. Easy Peasy!!! Post your layouts here and tell us what three things inspired you. Other than that, your layout is totally your creation. Whatever you want to do!!!!

OK, here is my layout. Thought I would be a little silly with mine. I pulled from the colors of orange and black, the textures, the water movement in the orange photo and the sunset.

https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.com/monthly-challenges/p29837-sept-mood-board-layout.html

Last edited:

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - February
Thank you so much for the wonderful challenge Nancy.

I chose the bird, the colors orange and black, a sunset and word art.

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
WOW!!! You must have been waiting in the wings just waiting for me to start the challenge. I got it into the gallery and then got side tracked!! This is simply STUNNING!!!! And congratulations on becoming a Premier Member!! Just noticed that!!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks Nancy. I saw your page in the gallery and hopped right to it. LOL

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful Rosie!! The bird looks as if he will jump out of the layout and sing us a beautiful song.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Nancy, I'm glad you're back. Love the gorgeous September mood inspiration board!

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
I'm glad you're back!!! And thank you for the wonderful mood board- love orange, that is the color from the 70s - my youth!

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Me too, Veronika!!! I remember the orange, the olive green and the shag rugs!!!!

NancyP

Esteemed Senior Member
Our trees are already starting to turn here, Wendy. This beautiful layout looks like the area I live in.