• REMINDER  -  NOVEMBER PROGRESSIVE SCRAP

starts this Sunday, 10th.   Thank you to Vivi (nemla) for hosting.

September 2016 "Create A Page" Challenge

Hello wonderful scrappers! This is Francis here with my very first "Create A Page" challenge for you at Just Art!

First of all, I would like to give a big THANKS to Marilyn of Marniejo's House of Scraps at MyMemories for supplying the kit for the challenge. Her talent and generosity are amazing, and I feel very lucky that I have been a member of her Creative Team since the first day she started designing kits. This happened almost 3 years ago, which has been a long journey of learning and improving every day.

You can find the MHOS products at her MyMemories store, that include a nice variety of full-sized scrapkits with different themes and styles and lots of coordinating premade items. Also, for FREEBIES, you can stop by often her blog or hit the 'like' button on her Facebook page.

Your challenge is to scrap a beautiful page using the free kit provided in the Registered Members Only section HERE. Please, remember that you do not have to use all the pieces in your layout.

Once you get your marvellous piece of art finished, please upload it to the Monthly Challenges Gallery HERE and then post it in this thread so everyone can admire it and leave some love.

Here is what I have created with the kit. Photograph with kind permission of Jenni Bohn.

Have fun and I can't wait to see your pages! :-f ~Francis

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much, Nancy!
- this is a photo, it keeps an artist bubbles in her hands. - I use Photoshop -
For this photo I use an Action -> Faerie Vintage Photoshop Action by lieveheersbeestje from here -> http://lieveheersbeestje.deviantart.com/art/Faerie-Vintage-Photoshop-Action-413137654
I changed the gradient color to purple
after that I filled a new layer on top with gray 50%, set the mode to overlay and use a Filter -> rendering -> lens flare and place it over the photo an the left side.
and now I used a grungy brush to take off some parts at the edges
.....I hope you understand my bad english......

joelsuma

Thank you Francis and Marilyn for the kit. In the kit I found a heart, I gave it wings and I asked of a poem or
Aphorism for "If my heart had wings".
This is, what I found: "If my heart had wings" - really, the same words, amazing. It is a japanese visual Novel produced by Pulltop.

Last edited: