• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

September 2016 Quote Challenge Audrey Hepburn

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - November
Evelyn, the quote is beautifully illustrated with the wonderful hands on your beautiful page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Jill, love the stitched circles around the beautiful photo and the quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Sherry, love the beautiful eyes and its reflection in the water and the wordart quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Lovely pages ladies. Mine's in my head.... it's coming..... I think.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Sue, love the beautiful photos of Audrey Hepburn and the elegant font for the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Kythe, love the beautifully blended face in the backgruond and the beautiful black and white photo on your fabulous Audrey page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Veronika, love your elegant Audrey Hepburn page with the pops of bright pink and the beautiful blending and textures and the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Judy, love the beautifully masked photo and the beautiful clusters and the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the beautiful blending and the beautiful flowers and the wordart quote on your lovely I'm Possible page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Love the beautifully framed photo and the beautiful clusters and wonderful quote on your lovely page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Heidi, love the happy smiling face and the beautiful clusters and doodles and the wonderful wordart quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.