• by Rosie

by Poppy

by biche57

by 01lousmith

September 2020 GSO

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Great page by lovetodecorate (Janet). Super extraction of the lovely photo and a precious splash of colour.

Kakleidesigns

Love the gorgeous page by Kakleidesigns (Karen)--fabulous song lyrics and gorgeous image and blending! Mary used her two GSOs for the day.

WOW, thanks so so much Grace, this really makes me so happy, I am buzzing! :-26 :-l

Kakleidesigns

My 2nd choice is this fabulous page by @Rosie, it is a masterpiece, love those mandalas and how she made an amazing cluster of them, the image is stunning and everything about this page is absolutely gorgeous

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
This page by @Barb definitely has to be here - such an imaginative page for the Mandalas challenge..absolutely love the monochrome colours, the brick effect background, the mandala is fantastic and the WA - all making for a beautiful creation x

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Love this awesome page with the images and the effects by Barb it really pops in the Gallery..xxx
Just noticed Karen has also given you a GSO wow 2 in one day well done Barb.xxx

Last edited:

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
This page by @Barb definitely has to be here - such an imaginative page for the Mandalas challenge..absolutely love the monochrome colours, the brick effect background, the mandala is fantastic and the WA - all making for a beautiful creation x

Thank you so very much Karen, had fun making the mandala xx

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Love this awesome page with the images and the effects by Barb it really pops in the Gallery..xxx
Just noticed Karen has also given you a GSO wow 2 in one day well done Barb.xxx
Wow thanks Mary for the double GSO, really enjoyed making this page xx