CHALLENGES September ATC Challenge

SherryD

Challenge Host - September
September 2021 ATC (Artist Trading Card) challenge!
If you are new to making ATCs, the only "rule" is that they must be 2.5" x 3.5" or 3.5" x 2.5" (That is 750 x 1050 pixels or 1050 x 750 pixels.) This is so that they fit into those plastic sleeves used for baseball trading cards, to preserve them. Normally, the back of physical cards has a title, name of artist, and date. They can be made in any medium, but here ours are digital. Here is a link to a zip of various ATC templates:
and new book template
Label your entry your-name_ATC_month_year. Upload your entry to the ATC gallery, then come back to this thread and show us your ATC. I will comment in the gallery.
*This month you only need to make one ATC to consider the challenge complete. Of course, you are welcome to make more. Please choose from one of the following themes:
*1) Scrap a favorite short quote
* Elements from Design Bundles
*2) School/learning. Did you learn something new during the Covid lock down? Is there something you would like to learn? Do you have a photo of you from first grade? If so, you could scrap that.
* School house from School Daze by Wonderland Scraps. Currently searching for my first grade photo.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you Sherry for hosting this challenge. ❤️

Some excellent sample pages too!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Sherry for the challenge and the free templates. I chose Vincent Van Gogh.xxx

nemla

love a challenging challenge
I really did take what feels like a bucket full of art classes on line what with Covid and Lockdowns... Thank you for the challenge