CHALLENGES September Color Challenge

Thanks for the challenge & hosting Grace ... xxx : 0)

Debbie, love the beautiful bird tweeting an image, singing, musical notes and the beautiful bright yellow colors, clusters, effects, artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thank you for hosting the challenge, Grace.

Lidia, love the adorable and sweet photo of your granddaughter and framing and the beautiful soft yellow colors, clusters, fairy, artsy bits and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

I wasn't sure about this color challenge and then I came upon this idea. Thanks for hosting!

Angie, so clever! Love the beautiful yellow colors, woman dressed in yellow, fruits, flowers, clusters, artsy bits on your gorgeous mandala page and word strip! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

thanks for hosting

Stacey, love the beautiful bright yellow colors, the beautiful woman and the cute boy, the fruit stand and baskets of fruits, clusters, scatters and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

thank you Grace.
Ria, love the beautiful framed image and wreath, colors, clusters, lace, artsy bits, script and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Here is my page for this month's challenge.'

Chickie, love the beautiful photo and the beautiful yellow colors, clusters, artsy bits, script, scatters and the wonderful word art advice from a chipmunk on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge.

Thanks for the Challenge!!

Sandra, love the beautiful framed photo of your adorable and sweet daughter and the beautiful yellow pops of color on the black background, stars and word art on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's color challenge!

it's a gray, rainy day here - great to play with yellow - thanks for hosting yet another challenge, Grace
Ev, love the adorable Labrador and the beautiful yellow colors, clusters, buttons, artsy bits, word art and the interesting information about Yellow Labrador on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's Color Challenge.

Back