September - Fall quotes

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Here in the northern hemisphere, the leaves are beginning to change and there is feeling that fall is fast approaching. I love the brilliant colors of this time of year and lots of designers are showing off some of their lovely fall/autumn kits. So dig into your stash and find one that you love.
[BTW... I have seen some wonderful layouts in the gallery that would be perfect for this challenge.]

This is Kay aka know as Bright Eyes and I will be your hostess for this challenge.

For this challenge, make a layout about fall and include a quote about Fall. The Autumn colors can be so beautiful - so let's use them for your page.
Post your page in the Monthly Challenges Gallery [linked to correct gallery] and also put it here in this thread.

Please either link your layout in this thread to the gallery or place the gallery url under your layout so we can leave you some love.
Just copy the url in the top box in the gallery and paste it right underneath your layout here. See below my layout for what it looks like. Thanks.

The image is linked - but this is how to show the gallery url:
https://gallery.justartscrapbooking.c...come-fall.html

Last edited by a moderator:

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Here's mine - got this beautiful photo from Morgue File
Not much chance of this kind of photo in Central Florida
Kit is from Digital Scrapper - it is filled with animals and outdoor stuff.
NaturesPlayground-KimBroedelet

Last edited:

nightshadow

Premier Senior Member
cats4jan;n11169 said:
Here's mine - got this beautiful photo from Morgue File
Not much chance of this kind of photo in Central Florida
Too true Janice, and even more true in SW Florida. I've lived here for 27 years and only get nostalgic for Maryland when Autumn begins up north, although where I lived, Fall rarely began before the first week of October. :)

Love the photo you chose...bet it was taken in New England...and your page is wonderful.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
How are you taking the heat? This is our fifth summer and I am not doing well with the heat. I did all right the first 3 summers, but the last two years, although probably not much warmer, has really gotten to me?? Yikes.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
I am blown away with the larger blended photo in the background along with the beautiful cluster and smaller photo. Love the quote/song you chose. Fabulous page... thanks for playing in the challenge.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
I have to quote what Lella wrote in the gallery
"My photo for Autumn challenge was taken looking across the lake from our cottage. We spend most thanksgivings
up here in this gorgeous colour. I used water-colour brushes and just played."
WOW and double WOW.... I love what your 'playing' produced! Fantastic page and all the blended accents in the background.
So glad you joined the challenge.

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Here's mine ... I may do another if I can find the time .. I have sooo many autumn photos. Plainer than what else I've seen here but I can't seem to get enough in them to do that without making them look too busy .... so simpler is better sometimes lol

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Never have seen Summac leaves in the fall... such a vivid red color. Wonderful photos and page arrangement. Like the background paper with the leaf border. Thanks for joining us.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. Albert Camus

Last edited:

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
What a unique take on the challenge. Like how you placed the flowers around the head for her hair. I have always loved that quote. Super page and thanks for joining in the challenge.