September "let's hold on to Summer a little longer" Challenge

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - September

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Thank you so much for the mini kit, Sonja. I took the photo of the hummingbird this morning; if we have a rough winter I'll definitely wish I had gone away with her. I have learned that these little guys and gals often live over a decade and come back to the same areas so the chances are much better I'll see her again next summer. I will definitely miss them when they are gone - they are so fun.
Hummingbirds are so beautiful Kathy! I wish we had them her too, but it's too cold! I hope you'll see her again next Summer!
Gorgeous layout and I love the colors! Thank you for entering the challenge!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
View attachment 175204

thanks for a great challenge! Used the Dolce Vita kit from Synergy Ink plus her freebie for my layout! photo I took when I was in Venice!
You know I'm sooooo...jealous Kelly! Venice is on top of my list! What a beautiful layout! Love the paint drips and use of brushes. Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Loved the colors of the sweet mini _ thank you! Always wanted to see Venice so "visited" with images from Pixabay.
Me too, Sherry! I have to stick to Pixabay too, for now! Wonderful layout! Love the carnival girl!
Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member

Love this challenge, Sonja! Although it's still too warm at my house! xox
I'm so glad it cooled off a bit here! Although now we have the good 'ol rain again!
Gorgeous layout! LOVE all the frames!! Thank you so much for participating!!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
How I am holding on to summer is by looking out and seeing the little fawns run around and play in our back yard every so often (never often enough, tho). Their spots of lightening but they still have that sweet innocent look to them. (I hope I did this challenge right, wasn't sure of the rules!)
What a beautiful photos Glori! So sweet! It must be so wonderful to look out the window and see them run around!
Gorgeous layout!Thank you so much for participating and don't worry about rules, I don't have many, lol!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member