September Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
I am your host for this month’s mood board challenge. The theme for this month is color. The word color is used in the United States and colour is used in other English-speaking countries. I think of September as a season change from summer to autumn in the Northern Hemisphere and from winter to spring in the Southern Hemisphere.

Please select at least three items from the Mood Board to inspire your page. It may be color, spring, autumn, people, animals, flowers, nature, scenery, etc.

Please include the name of this challenge September Mood Board Challenge on your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Mood Board Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

Please say which three things you chose to inspire your page.

I am looking forward to seeing all of your fabulous pages. Most importantly, have fun.

Here is my page inspired by autumn colors, trees, leaves, woman, animal

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Great mood board Grace, and of course it ties in with your quote challenge. THANK YOU! 💜

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Beautiful Mood Board Grace ♥

The colourful village Cinque Terre..The Couple..Butterflies and Flowers
Anita, love the gorgeous colors and images and clusters and extracted couple on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Kakleidesigns

Thanks so much for this amazing challenge Grace, you added one of my favorite places on earth: Cinque terra (which I haven't been yet, but is my dream)
I was inspired about almost everything, the bouquet, the colors, the horse, the butterfly, the bird, etc

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks so much for this amazing challenge Grace, you added one of my favorite places on earth: Cinque terra (which I haven't been yet, but is my dream)
I was inspired about almost everything, the bouquet, the colors, the horse, the butterfly, the bird, etc
Karen, gorgeous colors and blending and gorgeous images and embellishments and quote on your fabulous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting this challenge again ... ♥
Evelyn, gorgeous colors and beautiful photo of the Painted Ladies in San Francisco and beautiful sunset photo of the stallion and pelicans and colorful wordart! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Glori2

Premier Senior Member
My inspiration was nature with the highlight of a subject. Wonderful mood board!! Thank you for the challenge!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Grace I was inspired by the colours I chose the houses the bird and the butterflies.xxx
Mary, love your gorgeous page--gorgeous colors and paint splatters and gorgeous street scene and wordart! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
My inspiration was nature with the highlight of a subject. Wonderful mood board!! Thank you for the challenge!
Glori, beautiful and happy photo of your daughter and her husband and beautiful watercolor action and wordart on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge!
I was inspired by the art doll, the butterfly and the colors.
Cindy, beautiful blending and beautiful colors and image and artsy bits on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much for a wonderful Mood Board. Inspired by houses on the water, kingfisher and the colour orange. xxxxx
Rosie, gorgeous effects and image and gorgeous painted images and wordart! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.