September Mood Board Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September

Love the challenge this month and thank you Grace for hosting!
Jan, love the beautiful colors and blending and effects and images and wordart on your gorgeous painterly page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

SherryD

Leaves from freepik with my added brushes. Extracted hands from a Pixabay background. My inspirations from Mood Board - autumn, color orange (which I rarely use), nature (leaves), people (hands).

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the lovely moodboard and challenge x
The horse, flowers and the black lines on the butterfly.

Barb, gorgeous effects on the horse and gorgeous watercolor floral cluster and wonderful poem. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Leaves from freepik with my added brushes. Extracted hands from a Pixabay background. My inspirations from Mood Board - autumn, color orange (which I rarely use), nature (leaves), people (hands).
Sherry, beautiful colors and blending and beautiful extracted hands and autumn leaves and wordart on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Here's my page. I was inspired by the bold use of color, the rainbow effect of the grid, outdoors, and women. Did I mention color? lol

Angie, gorgeous vibrant colors and images and rainbow effect and wordart on your colorful page! Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the fun challenge. I was inspired by all the lovely colors, the girl surrounded by flowers, and the multiple photos of the mood board itself.
Kim, gorgeous colors and adorable photos of your niece and beautiful clusters on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's mood board challenge.

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
wwoww déjà de bien belles creations, pages pleines et colorées comme je les aime ! merci pour le challenge et vos creations pour le plaisir des yeux

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
wwoww déjà de bien belles creations, pages pleines et colorées comme je les aime ! merci pour le challenge et vos creations pour le plaisir des yeux
Orkan, thank you for the wonderful comments. We both love colorful pages and enjoy seeing the creations in the Gallery.