CHALLENGES September Mood Board Challenge.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Welcome everyone I am starting the September Mood Board Challenge which is going to be every month with a different person hosting it..
Please pick three things from this board that will inspire you then create a page and upload it to the Monthly Gallery Challenge then tick the box in the Mood Board Category then bring it here for me to comment on just have fun and enjoy yourselves.
This is my page. I chose the child with the Hay Bay the Jars filled with Jam and the Sunflower with the mouse.

Last edited:

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, thank you for hosting the Mood Board this month and for the fun challenge!
Inspired by woman, sunflowers, bird, squirrel, trees, leaves, word art

Grace I really love your page with the beautiful image the photo treatment the rich colours the blending the textures the clusters and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the beautiful Mood Board xxxx
Rosie your art work never ceases to amaze me it always a pleasure to look at yours you have an amazing gift ...your page is stunning with the painting of the woman the cheeky chipmunk the bird the butterflies the clusters and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the fun challenge. I was inspired by the barn, child on hayride and haystack.

Mary your page is one that takes me back to the country I love the scene you created with the girl on the haystack in the cart the woman on the bike the haystack with the bunny the barn and the wonderful quote Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Inspired by woman, tree, farming & thank you for hosting
Ev, love the wonderful image of the woman with the hoe the superb extraction the veggie box the photo of the lady the house the adverts the clock and the chipmunk. Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

• Love
Reactions: Ev

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous page and effects Anita love the image of the girl holding the hen the wonderful sunset from the barn door the cluster with the squirrel and the amazing textures and colours Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Mary, thanks for the fun challenge, I choose the kid, books, house, going back to school and country style.
Karen love the the child holding the globe the books the blended house the colours the textures and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
It's been a while since I played here. Now I'm back on track. Here's my first page for September. I was inspired by the shadows on the top right photo, the colors of the top left, and the flowers & leaves.
Gorgeous page Cindy I love your design with the images the shadowing the flowers the clusters the colours and the word art Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Mary for this fabulous mood board

Micheline I love,love,love this page with the children jumping on the hay bales the masking the sunflowers the leaves the clusters the colours the blending and the word title Thank you for taking part in the challenge.xxx

TruusF

full

Thanks for this challenge!
I was inspired by the coffee, the chestnuts and the book.
Together these three mean a cozy autumn to me.
Credits:
Photo chestnuts - pixabay
Manu - first coffee
Oscraps collab - bookish
Dutch dream designs - forest finds