September Progressive Challenge....coming soon

A-M

I was not able to start our progressive on the usual Sunday as my husband and I were only just returning from a short cruise on the Sun Princess to celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary which is actually today.. 12th September. We did not come straight home as we had a night with my daughter and family where my older sister and her husband joined us all to go out for a lovely dinner in celebration.

I will start the challenge in a new thread this coming Saturday ( Australian time so it might be Friday for most members) . This is going to be a fairly easy and quite flexible progressive. I have not created a sample page and might just work along at the same pace as everyone else to create a page.

Looking forward to seeing what everyone creates.....

Last edited:

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - February
Thank you Anne-Marie, I shall look forward to it..............and happy 25th wedding anniversary to you and your husband!

Reactions: A-M

Jean-G

Premier Senior Member
Looking forward to this challenge, Congratulations on your 25th wedding Anniversary xx

Veronika

Supreme Senior Member
Congrats on your 25th Wedding Anniversary! I'm looking forward to the Progressive Challenge!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary, look forward to joining in the challenge xx

batacoba

Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary, and I'm looking forward to the Progressive Challenge!

orkan

Esteemed Senior Member
I waited impatiently for this challenge and I am afraid I can not follow it by myself, I have to make love of the eyes (cataract).

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Looking forward to it ..Congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary xx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Anne-Marie, congratulations on your Silver Wedding Anniversary! I'm looking forward to the progressive scrap!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Belated Anniversary greetings. Hope you had a wonderful day. Looking forward to the challenge. xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Congratulations on your Wedding Anniversary I am looking forward to it but I won't be home until the end of September,so mine will be a little bit late.xxx

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
I don't think I read this Anne Marie because surely I would have wishes you congrats on your 25th wedding anniversary ... what a nice celebration you both had!