September Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
This month’s quote challenge is color. The word color is used in the United States and colour is used in other English-speaking countries.

You may use your favorite color quote or use one of the following quotes:

The best color in the whole world is the one that looks good on you. Coco Chanel

I found I could say things with color and shapes that I couldn't say any other way. Georgia O'Keeffe

Color is my day-long obsession, joy, and torment. Claude Monet

Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud. Maya Angelou

We live in a rainbow of chaos. Paul Cezanne

Nature always wears the colors of the spirit. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Colors are the smiles of nature. Leigh Hunt

Be uniquely you. Stand Out. Shine. Be colorful. The world needs your prismatic soul! Amy Leigh Mercree

The purest and most thoughtful minds are those which love color the most. John Ruskin

Life is about using the whole box of crayons. RuPaul

All the other colors are just colors, but purple seems to have a soul? when you look at it, it’s looking back at you. Uniek Swain

I prefer living in color. David Hockney

Color and I are one. I am a painter. Paul Klee

Look up, laugh loud, talk big, keep the color in your cheek and the fire in your eye, adorn your person, maintain your health, your beauty, and your animal spirits. William Hazlitt

Please include the name of this challenge September Quote Challenge on your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Here is a page I made using the quote: Be uniquely you. Stand Out. Shine. Be colorful. Amy Leigh Mercree

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I'm loving the colour theme Grace! Thank you for hosting the challenge and for your excellent research (as usual!). ❤

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the quotes and the challenge. Love the quote about nature's colours. xxx
Rosie, love the gorgeous effects and gorgeous headdress and image and beautiful Woodland Walk embellishments and the wonderful quote. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Scraptious

Yobeth, gorgeous colors and clusters and beautifully framed photo and wordart title and quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.
Thank you so much Grace. I love color so this challenge is right up my alley.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you Grace for the Quote Challenge...enjoyed this..♥♥

Anita, love the gorgeous colors and the happy image with the colorful streaks in her hair and the gorgeous paint and splatter and gesso and the wonderful quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

I find the older I get, the more COLOR I love.
Great challenge Grace!
Jan, I love COLOR too!
Love the gorgeous and vibrant colors and blending and image and the quote is perfect for your page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.