September Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September

Page réalisée avec le kit
Paper ART de Scrapbookingdom
Photo "pixabay"
Beautiful colors and beautiful painted image and artist supplies on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge Grace! I am having fun scrapping photos of the flowers in my new garden which I hope to print out later on! :)
Ona, gorgeous azalea and floral cluster and perfect quote and journaling on your fabulous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Janne

These are photos I took at the Monet exhibit in Ft. Worth, TX at the Kimble Art Museum.
Used multiple masks and stamps used as masks by Kaklei Designs.
September Quote Challenge-sm.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
My page for the September Quote Challenge, used the tekst from the song True Colors by Cyndi Lauper

Beautiful blending and effects and image and beautiful artsy bits and quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
These are photos I took at the Monet exhibit in Ft. Worth, TX at the Kimble Art Museum.
Used multiple masks and stamps used as masks by Kaklei Designs.
View attachment 176013
Beautiful blending and masking of the beautiful photos and perfect quote for your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Great quotes!
Norma, beautiful cropped photo of the face and peacock feather and beautiful painter's elements and paint splashes and wonderful wordart quote on the gorgeous open notebook! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for all the great quotes...here's my layout
Glori, beautiful colors and beautiful photos and elements and journaling and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
September Quote Challenge

Maureen, beautiful colors and clusters and the wonderful quote is perfect for the beautiful lady with the colorful streaks in her hair on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for the challenge. Here's my page
Colour My World
Glyn, beautiful and happy photo of your daughter and beautiful clusters and wonderful song lyric quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting this challenge again.

Micheline, gorgeous effects and photo of you in the beautiful frame and beautiful blending and clusters and wonderful quote on your gorgeous page. Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.