CHALLENGES September Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
This month’s quote challenge is Autumn and Spring. When it is autumn in the Northern Hemisphere, it is spring in the Southern Hemisphere.

You may use your own words or your favorite quote or use one of the following:

AUTUMN

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. Albert Camus

Every leaf speaks bliss to me, fluttering from the autumn tree. Emily Bronte

Autumn…the year’s last, loveliest smile. William Cullen Bryant

Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons. Jim Bishop

September days are here, with summer’s best of weather and autumn’s best of cheer. Helen Hunt Jackson

As long as autumn lasts, I shall not have hands, canvas and colors enough to paint the beautiful things I see. Vincent Van Gogh

It was a beautiful bright autumn day, with air like cider and a sky so blue you could drown in it. Diana Gabaldon

I see the turning of a leaf dancing in an autumn sun, and brilliant shades of crimson glowing when the day is done. Hazelmarie Mattie Elliott

Autumn colors remind us we are all one dancing in the wind. Lorin Morgan-Richards

When everything looks like a magical oil painting, you know you are in autumn! Melmet Murat ildan

SPRING

Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!” Robin Williams

The earth laughs in flowers. Ralph Waldo Emerson

Spring translates earth’s happiness into colorful flowers. Terri Guillemets

I must have flowers, always and always. Claude Monet

The first blooms of spring always make my heart sing. S. Brown

I love spring anywhere, but if I could choose I would always greet it in a garden. Ruth Stout

Spring work is going on with joyful enthusiasm. John Muir

My favorite weather is bird chirping weather. Terri Guillemets

Spring’s greatest joy beyond a doubt is when it brings the children out. Edgar Guest

Spring adds new life and new beauty to all that is. Jessica Harrelson

Please include the name of this challenge September Quote in your title. Upload your page to the Members’ Galleries and then select Monthly Challenges and Quote Challenge and post a link back to this thread.

I am looking forward to seeing your pages.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

I only did a simple page today. My eyes are not seeing things properly at the moment.

Background Paper and elements - Flower Fields - The Studio Collab
Christina, love the beautiful flowers and butterflies and bird and scene and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you so much for the challenge Grace. I already had this quote in the kit xxxxx
Rosie, love the gorgeous art doll and the gorgeous headdress and artsy bits and stacked papers and the wonderful quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Bubby

Here is mine for the quote challenge, thank you for the great challenge. Template - ScrapChat Designs - modified - Everything else is either from Hello Spring - Happy Spring - Ginger Scraps one overlay my stash - fonts - Adoria Demo - Countryside Two - Beautiful People - Deciso - Myriad Pro - Photos - internet

Attachments

• September-Quote.jpg
    September-Quote.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 4