CHALLENGES September Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
Here is mine for the quote challenge, thank you for the great challenge. Template - ScrapChat Designs - modified - Everything else is either from Hello Spring - Happy Spring - Ginger Scraps one overlay my stash - fonts - Adoria Demo - Countryside Two - Beautiful People - Deciso - Myriad Pro - Photos - internet
Love the beautiful colors and photos and the beautiful blended art doll and clusters and the wonderful wordart and quote on your gorgeous spring page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
I love this challenge Grace, thanks so much for hosting!
Karen, love the gorgeous colors and framed image and the gorgeous extracted image and effects and headdress and clusters and textures and quote! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Oops forgot to post here earlier.
Sherry, thank you for posting your gorgeous page in the forum. Love the beautiful girl dressed in autumn leaves and the beautiful blended autumn scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
thank you Grace for hosting the challenge and for the quotes. Used the quote by Jim Bishop but translated in French.

Micheline, love the gorgeous extracted image and sketch effects and the gorgeous clusters and the wonderfu lword art quote and page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

clautje

Thanks for this challenge. Here is my page. I used a template from Dagilicious and the kit ''Autumn Elegance'' by Wonderland Scraps.

Love from Holland, Claudia

Attachments

• 30.jpg
    30.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 2

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Thanks for this challenge. Here is my page. I used a template from Dagilicious and the kit ''Autumn Elegance'' by Wonderland Scraps.

Love from Holland, Claudia
Claudia, love the beautiful colors and the beautiful photos and framing and clusters and word art on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
altered one of your quotes somewhat, Grace and thank you for continuing to host the quote challenge ♥

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
altered one of your quotes somewhat, Grace and thank you for continuing to host the quote challenge ♥
Ev, love the beautiful soft colors and flowers and artsy bits and blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Great Quotes! Thanks for the challenge, Grace!
Vicky, love the beautiful colors and blended background and the sky blue photo and cute art doll and tag and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.