CHALLENGES September Quote Challenge

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you for hosting the challenge Grace. I love autumn!

Lidia, congrats on the Gallery Eye Catcher! Love the beautiful masked photo, clusters, blending and the wonderful poem on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Fall is my favorite time of the year; thank you for the challenge
Sondra, love the beautiful autumn photo, stacked paper, torn paper, clusters, artsy bits and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
thanks for hosting - great quotes

Stacey, love the beautiful and happy photo and the beautiful cluster, artsy bits, blending and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous autumn page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Bubby

Here is my take for this month's Quote Challenge - Template is mine - everything else is a mixture - between - Going To Seed - Rosie - Boxes of Delight - Rosie - Land Of Amber Lights - Rosie - Photos - Pixabay
SEPTEMBER-QUOTE-CHALLENGE.jpg

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Here is my take for this month's Quote Challenge - Template is mine - everything else is a mixture - between - Going To Seed - Rosie - Boxes of Delight - Rosie - Land Of Amber Lights - Rosie - Photos - Pixabay
View attachment 217503
Bubby, love the beautiful photos and the beautiful colors, art doll, clusters, scene and the wonderful quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Grace, thank you for hosting the challenge and for the quotes xx
Micheline, love the beautiful image and effects and the beautiful autumn scene, falling leaves, artsy bits, blending and the quote on your gorgeous page! Thank you for joining in this month's quote challenge!