• by TruusF

by Poppy

by Lindsay

by Grace

September Scrap Lift Challenge

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - September
How about a scrap lift? Pick a page from the gallery, tell us why you like it and create a page of your own with the page you picked as your inspiration. You MUST include the page you picked so we can see them together. Post what you have done in the Scrap Lift Gallery and then come back here and post it as well. Have fun! Again, to make it easier for me (I don't have to be here as long to keep my swelling down), I will leave my comments in the Gallery.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge I will make a page soon as This is so gorgeous celebrating Heidi and 3 years of being together I love the cute photos of her DeLoris.xxx

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Thank you for the challenge I will make a page soon as This is so gorgeous celebrating Heidi and 3 years of being together I love the cute photos of her DeLoris.xxx
Thank you so much Poppy! I am soo blessed to have her! :-62 :-62 :-62

JodyT

The Wanderer.
Thank you for a super challenge DeLoris. I love a scraplift. I saw this layout back in June when it was uploaded by Lillas and loved it. Thank you for the opportunity to lift it.
Here is my layout.....

and this is the layout I lifted.

Kakleidesigns

Here is the page I choose to scraplift by @biche57

and here is my interpretation

Grace

Supreme Senior Member

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Bless, so pleased you found one another. My Susie is is getting on and we adopted each other, so glad we found each other. Need to find a page a page to scraplift so will be back xx
Thank you so much Barb! I am truly blessed to have found Heidi. We are perfect together! I'm looking forward to see what you come up with! :-62 :-62 :-62

Thanks for the challenge, I love these challenges as I tend to learn something.
I chose Barb's Aug PS page, I chose it because it is a page that I can look at repeatedly and see more details, the stamping, the blending and title work are amazing. Love that the page tells a story as well about antiquing.
Here is Barb's stunning and outstanding page
View media item 76105
Here is my page

Norma

Thanks for the challenge!

I used this by AZK, nice simple lines.

Mine