Setting Default Layout Size

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I had computer issues and had to reinstall Craft Artist 2 on Windows 10. Can anyone tell me how to set a 12 x 12 layout default size, so it is that size when I open the program? Thank you.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Hi Diane, when I open craft artist it always opens at the size I give it, in the tool bar at the top page you will see page setup, I click on it then I choose scrap pages and 12x12 I dont know if it has a default and sometimes if I need to change it, I go back to the page setup and choose a different size, it will always be the size you choose when you open the programme again, unless you need to change it again. I hope this makes sense. xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Thank you Mary. It has not been saving to the 12 x 12 size since I had to reinstall

It automatically opens with a 12x12 for me, have you tried to reboot your computer, or you could go to the serif site on facebook they are very helpful Diane. I dont think Robyn will mind me putting the link here for you.I have left a message there if someone get's back to me I will let you know. https://www.facebook.com/groups/274151966103271

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
This is from Carol...
Keren Cowell
Are you having trouble keeping a 12 X 12 workspace open or making the workspace 12 x12 to start with. In the layouts further down the page than the card size layouts you with find the scrapbooking sizes and 12 x 12 in there. But if you can get it up and then it keeps disappearing, the only thing I can think of to tell you is that if you open up a 12 x 12 workspace and then try and import a pdf file into it, like if you have any workspace size up when you import pdf's, when you import a pdf, the workspace will re size to the size of the pdf. I havent year figured out a way to keep the original workspace size, indeed Im not sure whether there is a way, when you import a pdf. If the 12 x 12 workspace is just disappearing even when you are using ordinary jpgs then you might have to check your program settings or the icons along the top taskbar to check that nothing gone awry or changed. Sorry cant be more help and hope you get it sorted out again :-]

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I am having trouble keeping the 12 x 12 workspace. Every time I open the program it reverts to the original default size and I have to change it to 12 x 12. Thank you everyone.