• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

Some great fonts for free!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Yes, I received Darcy's newsletter today. I have a huge amount of fonts--including Darcy's when she was at Sweet Shoppe and Digital Scrapper.

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
I love fonts (and have a lot)! Thanks for sharing this, Robyn.;) I'll have to turn on the laptop to download them--for some reason, our desktop won't let us download anything. :mad: If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I'd love to hear them. We've searched and tried everything we've read, still no luck.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
KimR.;n1328 said:
I love fonts (and have a lot)! Thanks for sharing this, Robyn.;) I'll have to turn on the laptop to download them--for some reason, our desktop won't let us download anything. :mad: If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this, I'd love to hear them. We've searched and tried everything we've read, still no luck.
Kim, have you contacted the tech support for the manufacturer of your desktop? Since you've researched your problem, I assume that it's not your antivirus or other security software that's preventing you from downloading.

MsKaty

Thanks for the link Robyn! I too love fonts and have many. This is a nice collection--you might say Magical!!! ;)

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Groan ..... big smile .... I too am a font junky and love using them in my digital art ... thank you for the link :)

TillM

Thank you Robyn, I am a bit of a font-a folic, I have heaps but somehow still come back to my favourites! Going to check these out now :)

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Thanks Stacey........very useful!