NEWS Sorry for Absence

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Sorry I have not been around. Stewart and I both have COVID and not doing too well. Hope to be back soon xxxx

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
OH no, Rosie, I knew you had Covid but don't want to hear you're not doing well ♥ JA7 - how bout your daughter (sorry, I've forgotten her name)

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
Rosie, I've missed you and I'm sorry to hear that you and Stewart both have COVID. Hopefully, it's mild and both of you will get well soon. Sending you big hugs and positive healing thoughts...

JA09

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
That´s so bad, Rosie ´coz you already have so many health problems.
Hope you & your hubby will feel better soon !

Escara

Challenge Host - May
Oh no Rosie! I'm so sorry to hear that you and Stewart both have COVID. Hopefully, it is mild and both of you will feel better soon! :-62Sending you big hugs and positive healing thoughts...
I miss you :-a
JA09

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
I know that you have been struggling with this Rosie, and Stewart too, and I'm quite concerned for you both. LOTS of love and supportive, healing hugs......

Chickie

Please take care, Rosie. I hope you are doing better soon. This has been a long road for you, I send my prayers.

Betty Jo

Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way, Rosie. I hope you and your hubby are all well soon. ♥

Last edited:

Moss

Oh Rosie I am so sorry to hear this, please know that you are both in my thoughts and prayers, God Bless

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May
Yikes ! so sorry. Hope by the time you read this, you will be feeling much better.JA09

Glyn

The Dreamer
I hope you are feeling better by this time. Take care and get well soon. :-36

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Has anyone heard from Rosie?

Rosie

Wildlife Warrior
Sorry I have not been responding. This COVID has hit us very hard. Stewart has been very bad but is now improving. I am taking a bit longer because of the MS and having to care for Stewart. It has left me suffering from panic attacks and exhaustion.
I am sorry there will be no mini kit this month but I will make up for it next month.
Thank you for all the well wishes and kind thoughts ❤️

Lindsay

Esteemed Senior Member
So sorry to hear that you are struggling Rosie. Wishing you all the best and hope you both feel better soon xx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry I have not been responding. This COVID has hit us very hard. Stewart has been very bad but is now improving. I am taking a bit longer because of the MS and having to care for Stewart. It has left me suffering from panic attacks and exhaustion.
I am sorry there will be no mini kit this month but I will make up for it next month.
Oh Rosie, this has been an awful time for you. I'm thinking of you and sending you much love and supportive hugs.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - May
Rosie, sorry that you and Stewart are having a hard time with COVID and that you are suffering. There's no need for you to feel sorry that there is not a mini kit this month and to make up for it next month--your health and well being are important and takes priority. Thinking of you and Stewart and sending both of you big hugs...