Sorry for being silent

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
It is January and I am very busy and am not able to do the challenges which I love.
The reason is that I decided to do the MOC8 at Lilypad and sometimes these challenges are really difficult for me. There is a lot I absolutely don't like, mainly to create layouts with lists, text etc. Ok, I said A and so I say B as well.

February will be better!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I think a lot of people are the same as you Ursula. The January Month of Challenges at the Lilypad is always very popular. I can't image creating a page every day - I don't think it would be possible for me.

I hope to see you in February. :)

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - January
I'm like Robyn, I can't imagine a page a day. It usually takes me a long time to even decide what to scrap, then how and then being satisfied with the final result.

I'd love to see some of your pages!

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Same for me, I couldn't imagine a page a day. Then I made last year's MOC and it was quite easy. But this year, it is a real challenge for me and I was already thinking not to finish.
Here is the link to my pages, some of them are just pages I had to do. The MOC started with the Blind Scrap.

nemla

Esteemed Senior Member
You are doing great, finish it in style ;)(y). I started it 6days late because my computer decided to stop working, but I am nearly caught up. There cant be many list challenges left...

Last edited:

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - January
Ursula, your gallery is fabulous! I look at the MOC8 challenges daily and the challenges are very time-consuming--especially the photo grid. I'm a very slow scrapper and I know I would have a difficult time keeping up on a daily basis this year. I did the MOC last year and was happy that I completed the challenges daily.

Hang in there and finish the MOC and as Evelyn said "have fun".

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host - January
Beautiful gallery, Ursula. Looks like you're keeping up and creating some great pages!

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
A page a week can sometimes be daunting too, but I so appreciate the weekly subject matter to get the creative juices flowing. Sometimes the results are funny as I struggle to come up with something.

Diane's Art

Esteemed Senior Member
I can only scrap when I have some free time. That is why I only do challenges at Just Art. Have fun at the LilyPad Ursula!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Same for me, I couldn't imagine a page a day. Then I made last year's MOC and it was quite easy. But this year, it is a real challenge for me and I was already thinking not to finish.
Here is the link to my pages, some of them are just pages I had to do. The MOC started with the Blind Scrap.
Love all your pages so far x