• by Cat2

by KimR.

by lieblingsomma

by Lella

Storybook Illustrator Challenge

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
boy did I have to come back time and again to read your "help" ... I think I have 10 copies saved (various attempts) - such a clever idea, Kythe

Kythe

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
boy did I have to come back time and again to read your "help" ... I think I have 10 copies saved (various attempts) - such a clever idea, Kythe

Ha ha. I am happy the ‘hints’ helped even if it took a few tries! Your page is really unique and quite awesome in its creativity.

Blackthorne

Thanks so much for this Challenge, Kythe - I did my Layout a little different.
Hope you like it ! :)

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
Thanks so much for the amazing book and challenge, I hope mine is not too overloaded, since I see gorgeous pages done with this challenge, I am not so good at this, but I left it for the last moment so I could try my best.
how different and unique

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - October
I came to look at each one of these - how totally amazing - One & All. I did not leave comments in the Gallery on each (sorry @Robyn ). If I could I would give each one a GSO. This, right here, proves there is no 1 way - some are gorgeous, some are cartoonish and cute and everyone has something different and unique in the creation! Well done, as always, y'all ♥

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Finally.......I thought in the beginning this is way out of my comfort zone, especially seeing all the amazing creations everybody has done and, I could not even think how to start (apart from having your book on a page and nothing else )🙈 But, looking at all the pages again really inspired me so I persevered and Karen, thank you so much for pushing my boundaries which, in the end, I actually really enjoyed.....here's my contribution.......

The princess and her beloved found the golden key, but just as the curse began to lift, the evil Queen Anaibia suddenly appeared and struck down her beloved prince. Their dreams of travelling to Aciremia once again thwarted by the curse of the land, she could see her new chapter disappearing into the clouds…….were they never to have their happy ever after?

The disappearing chapter ............. Princess Katonia and her beloved prince sailed off into the sunset towards the far away land of Aciremia. Her people stood tall and waved them off, thankful that the curse of the evil queen had at last been lifted.