Tea and Sympathy - 2022

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
aw poor you Helga, for sure you are so tired:sleep:, sneeze, blow nose and cough is so tiring and infuriating... Luckily you'll finally pass the allergy test and I cross my fingers that the cause is found and the medecine can help you and solves the problem.
For sure they will found.
Send you a lot of love Helga xx:-62
Sorry Migueline, but I´d brainfog again. My appointment is in one month ! :oops: :-6
Will try to find a solution, maybe with homeopatic medicine.

Migueline

Esteemed Senior Member
Sorry Migueline, but I´d brainfog again. My appointment is in one month ! :oops:
Will try to find a solution, maybe with homeopatic medicine.
it also seemed to me that it was only in November but I said to myself it is me who is wrong but Helga don't be too harsh on yourself when we aren't feeling good it's very normal to be confused sometimes.
For sure, it's very disappointing :-12an other month to wait... Good idea to look for homeopatic medecine, hope it will help you.
Helga, send you my best positive thoughts xx
:-36

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - February
@Blackthorne Hope it eases up soon.
I use homeopathic remedies for my knee,and after the gastric flu (that was really nasty and left me weak and tired.) And it works well.
I have to add to that I am lucky to have,a really good homeopath with a lot of patience.
Good luck with it. ....
just as,a by the way. Did you by any chance change your washing powder or fabric softener, or even bathroom cleaner ?
If yes go back to what you used before... JA10

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
@Blackthorne Hope it eases up soon.
I use homeopathic remedies for my knee,and after the gastric flu (that was really nasty and left me weak and tired.) And it works well.
I have to add to that I am lucky to have,a really good homeopath with a lot of patience.
Good luck with it. ....
just as,a by the way. Did you by any chance change your washing powder or fabric softener, or even bathroom cleaner ?
If yes go back to what you used before... JA10
No, Vivi - I haven´t, but thank you. I guess it is something in
the house but why again Sept/ Oct ? Or maybe I don´t notice
it because of the pollen from trees/grass.
Outside the house I feel better !
There is different medics for Hayfever but I have only a few
of this symptoms .... No idea if I must just have one or more.
Have found swiss tablets but unfortunately I´m also allergic
against cow milk.Sigh !
Will ask in my apotecary if I can take this tablets maybe some
time after I took those for the milk allergy.
We will see !

Glyn

The Dreamer
2023 Project 52 Challenge Host
I hope the results of your test find something that is easily treatable or something that you can avoid in the future. Good luck!

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
Went to my apotecary today to find out they are closed for being on a strike
against the goverments saving measures in the health sector. And not just
this one was closed - All in town were part of the strike. They say they can not
handle the rising costs any longer ! Wow ! :oops:

Escara

Oh Helga, can't believe that all apotecary are closed!! :oops:
in any case I wish you a speedy recovery.

Did you hear about SPAGYRIK ? It is an ancient, holistic natural healing method.
In Switzerland it's well known and I made good experiences with it.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
I hope everyone gets better....horrible being poorly.....I have got Shingles and have had for a few months ....'Screaming Pitch' now..and covered with Calamine Lotion....Can't have the next Covid jab...Cool Packs help but then I'm frozen !😠

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
I hope everyone gets better....horrible being poorly.....I have got Shingles and have had for a few months ....'Screaming Pitch' now..and covered with Calamine Lotion....Can't have the next Covid jab...Cool Packs help but then I'm frozen !😠
I hear that's horrible, Anita ~ my gosh, I hope it clears up soon ♥

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Oh my dear @Anita that is a horrible thing to have. I had it a few years ago,and though mine "only" lasted a few weeks on the itching,burning stage, the spots prevailed,and the sensitive skin....
I found this shower gel really effective, and in fact still buy and use it sometimes when I have been ill, or just feel rotten, it is very smoothing.:
URIACE.....it is anti irritation,and you get it from the pharmacy.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Anita, that's terrible that you have Shingles and have had it for a few months.

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
Oh Helga, can't believe that all apotecary are closed!! :oops:
in any case I wish you a speedy recovery.

Did you hear about SPAGYRIK ? It is an ancient, holistic natural healing method.
In Switzerland it's well known and I made good experiences with it.
Yes, I was stunned too, Esther ! I read about Lufeel by Heel (Name of the
swiss Pharma factory). I have not heard about Spagiryk yet but will check
it out.Thank you for letting me know! :)
Last night and whole Saturday I felt bad again. My nose was blocked com-
pletely. One moment I started to sweat and in the next moment I was
freezing. I could not sleep more than maybe 4 hours. Not in one piece of
course. Hope the coming night will let me calm down.

Last edited:

Blackthorne

Premier Senior Member
Oh dear, having shingles must be really painful, Anita.:oops: Two collegues had it as well.
I really hope you will feel better soon. :)

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
Oh Anita! I believe shingles are extremely painful. I so hope you can get some relief soon. Hugs....

Jody

The Wanderer.
Oh no. I have never had shingles but others in the family have and it seems terrible. I hope it goes soon, you poor thing.

Jody

The Wanderer.
Yes, I was stunned too, Esther ! I read about Lufeel by Heel (Name of the
swiss Pharma factory). I have not heard about Spagiryk yet but will check
it out.Thank you for letting me know! :)
Last night and whole Saturday I felt bad again. My nose was blocked com-
pletely. One moment I started to sweat and in the next moment I was
freezing. I could not sleep more than maybe 4 hours. Not in one piece of
course. Hope the coming night will let me calm down.
That cold hot thing sounds like you are fighting an infection somewhere. Get better soon.

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Oh my dear @Anita that is a horrible thing to have. I had it a few years ago,and though mine "only" lasted a few weeks on the itching,burning stage, the spots prevailed,and the sensitive skin....
I found this shower gel really effective, and in fact still buy and use it sometimes when I have been ill, or just feel rotten, it is very smoothing.:
URIACE.....it is anti irritation,and you get it from the pharmacy.
Thanks for that xxx