Tea and Sympathy - 2023

the steroid I sorta told the dr to give me - I took the 1st dose today - it has taken away the awful ear (both ear canals) pain! Wait til I tell him LOL
Ev, good news that your ear canals pain is gone.

• Love
Reactions: Ev
the steroid I sorta told the dr to give me - I took the 1st dose today - it has taken away the awful ear (both ear canals) pain! Wait til I tell him LOL
Ear Canals pain too ? That´s awful. Will keep my Fingers crossed for you, my Friend ! :-13

• Love
Reactions: Ev
Ok yet again not looking for sympathy just need to do this for my own well being. Struggling somewhat this month, only 10 days to go till my husband went into the hospice.
Sorry to hear you are struggling Barb. There are so many milestones along the way that you never realised would trigger memories later on. But they do, and they hurt. I feel for you Barb and I hope you have family and special friends close by to talk to...and you know we are always around to send you love and support.
:-36

Ok yet again not looking for sympathy just need to do this for my own well being. Struggling somewhat this month, only 10 days to go till my husband went into the hospice.
Sorry your still struggling Barb,Friends and Family care for you, it takes time to heal, you will get there at your own pace,no matter how long it takes.xx

I hope it helps a tad to let us know ... I don't have any wise words, Barb. I wish we could sit and enjoy a visit ♥

Hang it there everyone.
Those with pain... may it be released
Those under stress .... may you find calm
Those who need to talk .. we listen and give comfort
Those who need a hug ..... it is given freely and with love.

Barb, thinking of you and sending you big hugs and positive vibes.

I've been feeling unwell for a few days now with mild Covid like symptoms. I don't have a test pack for Covid and honestly I can't see the point anyway. Just hoping that I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

I've been feeling unwell for a few days now with mild Covid like symptoms. I don't have a test pack for Covid and honestly I can't see the point anyway. Just hoping that I'll be feeling better tomorrow.
Robyn, take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better today. Sending you positive vibes and big hugs...

JA09

Thanks guys. I'm feeling a lot better today. :) Now just a headache and an irritating chesty cough. On the up and up ..........

EDIT.......I tested positive for Covid this afternoon.

Last edited:
Back