Tea and Sympathy - 2023

Update on me and my surgery. Well, my surgery got cancelled because the night of the 30th I ended up with severe diarrhea and nauseousness which led to severe vomiting and dehydration. I went to the ER in the morning of the 31st where they admitted me asap and got an IV in me and pumped me full of fluids to hydrate me. Along with all of that, I ended up having excruciating stomach pain. They found out that I had viral gastroenteritis and an inflamed pancreas. They had me for there for two nights and I just got home about an hour and a half ago. And now we don't know when my surgery is going to be.

Update on me and my surgery. Well, my surgery got cancelled because the night of the 30th I ended up with severe diarrhea and nauseousness which led to severe vomiting and dehydration. I went to the ER in the morning of the 31st where they admitted me asap and got an IV in me and pumped me full of fluids to hydrate me. Along with all of that, I ended up having excruciating stomach pain. They found out that I had viral gastroenteritis and an inflamed pancreas. They had me for there for two nights and I just got home about an hour and a half ago. And now we don't know when my surgery is going to be.

Oh no, Sherry, you've had a rough few days. Hoping you're better soon and can get your surgery rescheduled.
JA7

That´s really bad that you got gastroenteritis and such right before the planed surgery. I don´t know how things are going in the US but hope you feel strong enough soon so you can return to hospital for it. JA7

Sorry to hear that you became so unwell. You have had a bad run lately. I hope you are feeling better now and they can reschedule your surgery so that you can recover fully.

JA7

Oh Sherry, I am so sorry to read this! I hope you feel better very quickly and that your surgery can be rescheduled for the not so distant future. Big hugs...........

Sherry, so sorry to read the update and hope that you get better soon and that your surgery will be rescheduled soon. Sending you big hugs...
JA7

Back