Template Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
If you would like to participate in this challenge the template is available for download in the registered members only section HERE.

Don't forget to upload your page to the Monthly Challenges Gallery and copy it into this thread with a link. Thanks!

My page did start out with this template, but it went a little wayward............but I guess that is what a template challenge is all about............put your own spin on it!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
Thank you, Robyn, I love your templates!

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
Awesome, this will encourage me to use some of the freebies I've not yet used, that I've acquired here.

jirsev

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the wonderful Robyn template. :-1 I was sick a long time. Eye problems persist. Now I want to try again moderate regime at the computer.:-3

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
I'm sorry to hear that you have been sick Jirina. Look after yourself and you are very sensible to keep computer time at a moderate level. Hugs.............
:-42

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member
I'm glad you are doing better. I know how being sick, or not being in the greatest of health is: I've experienced my share of ups & downs.

Digi-Scrap

Premier Senior Member

Recipe 4 Marriage:
Take 2 Happy People, 1 Male & 1 Female & Separate them from their parents.
Add the following Ingredients in Generous proportions:
Love & Acceptance & Respect & Communication & Patience & Kindness
& Gentleness & Self-Control & Commitment & Faith & Hope & Truth.
Mix 2gether, then throughly sift in daily life, strain out jealousy & arrogance,
& selfishness, provocation& accounting of wrongs. Bake in the trials &
tribulations of life for 50 yrs, then celebrate when golden!!​