Texture Challenge - June

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Love the curved title with the ray effect around that beautiful photo. Great font! So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Wow... look at all the different textures in this one! Great blending and masking. So glad you joined the challenge.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
You did a great job adding textures to this LO... Like the sketch effect on the man and dog - great masking and blending on them. Thanks for joining the challenge.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
No problem on listing them... I can see several... blended and mixed into the background - plus some overlapping the photo. Love the OOB on the photo/frame. Such a neat effect. Thank you for joining the challenge.

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - May

Hi I had the devils own job pasting this... Thanks for the challenge I really enjoyed it. There is a gesso texture, a runny paint one, an ordinary paint splatter and a 3d flower, I love using texture.
​
​
​

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Vivi, lots of delightful textures in your lovely page. Super blending to meld them all together. Love that cute gecko and like the quote. So glad you joined the challenge.

Jody

The Wanderer.
2022 Project 52 Challenge Host
LOL I just realised I put the wrong year on this.. must fix that.

Reactions: Ev

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
LOL, Jodie!!! I have done a similar thing on some of my LOs and never noticed it until it posted somewhere.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Some textures in nature and some I added (craquelure to the border, bevel on mask used on photo, textured background by using the photo to create a texture).

Thank you for the challenge!

2017-06-24_bee.jpg

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Like the double photo and the text on the upper one with the texture behind it. The whole page is a delight to look at. Thanks for joining the challenge.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
Thank you, Kay! It was fun playing, it's been a long time since I created textures. :)

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Kay, I hope this is a little bit what you were thinking of. I used textures everywhere, e.g. the brick on the windmill is one.

BrightEyes

Esteemed Senior Member
Ursula, you got it!! I see lots of texture - from the brick on the windmill structure to the different textures on the photo and on the background paper. Lovely LO. Thanks for joining the challenge.

cats4jan

Premier Senior Member
Maybe friends, but only one guy got the nice pillow to lie on. What beautiful furry friends you have.