The Chocolate Box 2021: January - June

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Gorgeous selections in the Chocolate Box Thank you so much Robyn for choosing my page this is just what I needed with no added calories.xxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Ooh I really love all of your minty chocolate box selections - every one of them beautiful xx 🍫

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Yummy my faves with a hint of mint, thank you for including my page Robyn xx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
ChocolateBoxSelection03.png

New in our Chocolate Box are those fabulous decorated shoes from Karen's MY SPRING SHOE CHALLENGE.

Enjoy!

Kakleidesigns

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Robyn, love your selection, I am also so amazed at the pages done for this challenge, they are all so gorgeous that is like a big celebration of color and creativity!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
Absolutely love all the gorgeous choices in the Chocolate Box - amazing pages ladies xx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Robyn, gorgeous selection of shoes in the Chocolate Box! Thank you for including my page!

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Gorgeous selections in the chocolate box again Robyn Thank you for choosing my page.xxx

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
ChocolateBoxSelection03.png

April 29th. New selection of goodies in the Chocolate Box.

They are from Mary's popular Big Photo Challenge. Enjoy!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Robyn, love the gorgeous selections in the Chocolate Box! Thank you for including my page!

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - June
Today's Chocolate Box content is a little different from the usual challenge images. They all have soft centres - purple ones!

Click on the CHOCOLATE BOX tab at the top of the page to enjoy!

ChocolateBoxSelection02.png
They are all STUNNING! :-62 :-62 :-62

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - June
Thank you for showing all the wonderful big photo pages in the chocolate box and for including my page...I am chuffed to bits.xxx

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
The Chocolate Box is once again full of deliciousness - all beautiful LOs ladies xx