The Chocolate Box 2021: July - December

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
ChocBoxSmall.png

The new goodies in the Chocolate Box are a random selection from Karen's JULY USE IT ALL CHALLENGE.

I'm sorry that space didn't allow for all the lovely pages to go into the box. :(

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Robyn, love the gorgeous selections in the Chocolate Box! Thank you for including my page.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
25th July. The new goodies in the Chocolate Box are from Grace's July Quote Challenge.

ChocHeartMini2.gif

I'm trialing a new plug-in for this. I won't bore you with how I had the page set up previously, but it was not really responsive on smaller screens. There are quite a few different settings on this, so I need to play (@Evelyn, I can see you rolling your eyes at that comment!

Google explanation .... The goal of responsive design is to build web pages that detect the visitor's screen size and orientation and change the layout accordingly.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Robyn, thank you for featuring the fabulous July quote challenge pages in the Chocolate Box and including my page!

Interesting information on the plug-in and the Google explanation.

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Thank you Robyn for including mine and I love the new plug in too - congratulations everybody for your beautiful chocolate selectionns xxx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Gorgeous pages congratulations everyone and Thank you Robyn for including my page ...ditto what Karen said about the new plug in.xx

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
25th July. The new goodies in the Chocolate Box are from Grace's July Quote Challenge.

ChocHeartMini2.gif

I'm trialing a new plug-in for this. I won't bore you with how I had the page set up previously, but it was not really responsive on smaller screens. There are quite a few different settings on this, so I need to play (@Evelyn, I can see you rolling your eyes at that comment!

Google explanation .... The goal of responsive design is to build web pages that detect the visitor's screen size and orientation and change the layout accordingly.
no wonder you don't scrap too much anymore - you're too danged busy fiddlin' AND, oh my gosh, when the babies get here we'll have to call the troops to go find you ♥

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness

ChocHeartMini2.gif

hmmm - I tried to leave a comment - it said I was posting as anonymous AND it wouldn't do the @Robyn name find thingy? Just letting you know Robyn