The Chocolate Box 2021: July - December

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
ChocBoxQuestion4.png

The new goodies in the Chocolate Box are from Mary's August Finish the Sentence +1 Challenge.

Enjoy!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Robyn, gorgeous selection in the Chocolate Box! Thank you for including the selection for Rosie which is my page. It looks like Rosie because it's her gorgeous kit.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Love the gorgeous selections in the chocolate box from my challenge Thank you Robyn for also including my page I am thrilled to bits.xxx

Last edited:

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
All really beautiful choices for the Chocolate Box, so tasty..... congratulations everybody :-k :-1

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
another fun - finish the sentence by @Poppy ~ Mary and congrats ... know it's hard for you to pick @Robyn since the space is limited

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
ChocBoxQuestion4.png

The latest goodies in the Chocolate Box (tab at the top of this page) are from Vivi's September Progressive Scrap Challenge.

I think I have included all the final pages, but if I've missed someone please let me know and I will add your image. Thanks.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Beautiful pages in the selection box congratulations to everyone ...Thank you for including my page Robyn.xxx

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Robyn, gorgeous final pages for this month's Progressive Scrap in the Chocolate Box! It's wonderful that you have included all of the progressive scrap final pages with the new plug-in that you are using.

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
ChocBoxQuestion4.png

The new selection in the Chocolate Box are pages from the October Clean and Simple Challenge hosted by Mary (Poppy).

Click on the CHOCOLATE BOX tab at the top of this page to enjoy.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - October
Thank you so much for choosing the clean and simple challenge they are are all stunning pages Robyn Thank you for including my page.xx