The Chocolate Box - what's on the menu today?

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Challenge Host
I see a fun progressive from the looks of the final pages! I didn't get a chance to join @JanD this month but hope to use her instructions to complete a page!

JanD

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host
I see a fun progressive from the looks of the final pages! I didn't get a chance to join @JanD this month but hope to use her instructions to complete a page!
I missed you Kim, but life gets in the way sometimes. xoxox

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Ooops I nearly missed this beautiful selection of choccy's congratulations everyone ...Thank you for including my page Robyn.x

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
the chocolate box is magical this week ... I love it. This box is such a good idea, you get to see so many different styles using the same colour palettes

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
31st May. The new treats in the Chocolate Box today are from Finish the Sentence +1 Challenge hosted by @Anne.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host
Robyn, fabulous selections in the Chocolate Box! Thank you for including my page.

Anne

Challenge Host
Another smashing selection of goodies for the Chocolate box Robyn. :) Thank you for including my page as well (bottom right....wrong name ;) ) x

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Ooooh more fatless goodies today in the selection box ...Congratulations to everyone ...Thank you for choosing my page ...it is amazing how much weight I have lost in the selection box.;)xxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
16th June. The new treats in the box today are from Sonja's June Blend Away Challenge.

Enjoy!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
I just love all the different boxes of chocolates you keep giving us, never had so many non fattening treats before x