• Our December Progressive Scrap has started.  See HERE.   Thank you to Kim for hosting.

The Chocolate Box - what's on the menu today?

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
A super selection of goodies in the choccie box......lovely colours! Well done to everyone who has a page included.
I've really missed being able to join in lots of challenges this month. Where is this year disappearing too?! :eek:

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Amazing selections, love the chocolate box!

Evelyn

Esteemed Senior Member
here I went again - jumped before I looked - put up a chat about the C Box and here's an on going thread ... duh! Thank you for including my creation for GG's Mood Board ♥

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
October 7th. The new yummy creations in the Chocolate Box are from Rosie's Mini Kit October Challenge.

Enjoy!

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Another gorgeous selection of goodies, Robyn. Thank you for including my page amongst them x

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Lots of beautiful and spooky pages with Rosie’s mini!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Absolutely gorgeous selection Robyn. I am so impressed with all the gorgeous pages members have made with the kit. So much talent here on Just Art.
:-60 :-l

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Fabulous selections in the Chocolate Box! Thank you for including my page.

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Gorgeous dark secrets and mysterious choices in the Chocolate Box Thank you for choosing my page Robyn and Thank you to Rosie for hosting the challenge with the free mini kit.xxx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
19th October. The new images in the Chocolate Box are from October Finish the Sentence + 1 Challenge, beautifully hosted by Anne.

Enjoy!

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous Chocolate Box Robyn..Thank you for choosing my exhausted lady shopping......that was definitely me the other day ♥♥♥

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
Another lovely selection of goodies, thank you for including my page amongst these lovely treats xx

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
Ooooh these selections are stunning Robyn congratulations everyone thank you for including my page xxx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Fabulous selections Robyn. Thank you for including my page. xxxx