• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

The Chocolate Box - what's on the menu today?

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - December
Robyn, gorgeous selections in the Chocolate Box! Congrats to everyone!

KimR.

Administrator and Supreme Senior Member
Staff member
Just stop for a moment... Great advice and pages in the Chocolate Box!

Anne

Premier Senior Member
Oh gosh I nearly missed this lovely selection! Lot's of great sentences here and beautiful artwork to accompany. x

KimR.

Staff member
I love all of the different ways everyone finished the sentence. Fabulous creativity!

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
9th November.

The new goodies in the chocolate box are a random selection from Rosie's November Mini Kit Challenge. I sorry I wasn't able to include all the fabulous pages that have been uploaded so far.

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Fabulous selections from Rosie's gorgeous Wild Winter mini kit challenge. Thank you for including my page. Congrats to everyone!

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Really gorgeous selections Robyn. I am thrilled with all the beautiful pages that have been created with the kit. Congratulations to everyone 💕
:-60

Poppy

Supreme Senior Member
There are gorgeous selections in the chocolate box again congratulations everyone Thank you for choosing my page Robyn.xxx

Anita

Esteemed Senior Member
Gorgeous pages and Gorgeous kit we had to use from Rosie ♥....Thank you Robyn for adding my page to the Line-up ♥♥♥♥

Barb

Esteemed Senior Member
All gorgeous pages made with Rosie's Mini Kit, congrats to all featured xx

doglvr49

Esteemed Senior Member
Beautiful wintry scenes featuring Rosie's mini kit. Congratulations to all featured and thank you for choosing my page.

KimR.

Staff member
Beautiful winter pages using Rosie's gorgeous kit!

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
So many gorgeous pages created with a beautiful kit - well done and congratulations everybody - a really tasty chocolate box xx

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
21st November. The Chocolate Box has been updated with some fabulous, creative pages from the November Progressive Scrap - hosted so beautifully by Vivi.

Thank you to Vivi and all of you who took part in this excellent scrap.

:-1

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Fabulous selection Robyn. Congratulations to everyone and thank you for including my page xxx