• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

The Headdress Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December
For this challenge I want you to pick a photo of a person, either from your personal collection or from the internet (provided it is not subject to copyright).

I then want you to give this person a pretty (or ugly........whatever you fancy!) headdress. It can be flowers and ribbons, or sticks and stones. It is only limited by your imagination. You can use a hat if you wish. It can be as arty or as traditional as you like.

Please post BOTH your original photo (so we can see what you started off with) and your completed challenge page.

Upload to the Challenge Gallery and also tick/check the additional Miscellaneous category as well. Have fun!

Here is my example.

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
That looks like fun Robyn. I will be on it first thing tomorrow. Absolutely love your example page. xxxxx

Robyn

Staff member

Robyn

Staff member
This was a hoot and a half! Thank you for a fun challenge!
Here's my finished page. OK, I'm exhausted from the holiday! Consider the source! LOL
What a fun page DeLoris. It's very creative and also a great selection of the woman too! Thank you for participating in this challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
How lucky was I to find a good pix of them

Oh well done Evelyn! I can always rely on you to come up with something creative and out of the box, and this certainly is. Love it! ❤ Thank you for participating in this challenge.