• The what, where and when INFORMATION about our end of year Celebration kit.  See HERE.

The Headdress Challenge

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - December

Robyn

Staff member
Thank you for the challenge Robyn

Thank you for taking part in this challenge Wendy. Your headdress is magnificent, and it's really interesting to me to see the original image and what you have done here. LOVE IT!

Robyn

Staff member
Fabulous Challenge Robyn.....

This is something a little different Anita, and I love it! I like the filter you have applied to the image and the crown with all the 'goodies' looks wonderful. Thank you for participating in this challenge.

Robyn

Staff member

Robyn

Staff member
Thank you for the challenge Robyn
Here is my original photo
and here is her new hat
What a unique headdress Lindsay.......and a matching earring too! I really like the scene that you have created around the girl and I love all the flowers and birds in the foreground. Thank you for participating in this challenge.

Robyn

Staff member
Here's another one from me Robyn! I love this challenge!! :)
What a unique headdress Lindsay.......and a matching earring too! I really like the scene that you have created around the girl and I love all the flowers and birds in the foreground. Thank you for participating in this challenge.

Robyn

Staff member

Robyn

Staff member
Robyn, thank you for the wonderful and fun challenge!

Very nice work Grace. I think this challenge is right up your alley! Love the rich red and gold of this headdress. Thank you for participating in this challenge. 💜