The Herbalist

Robyn

Administrator and Grand Pooh-Bah
Staff member
Challenge Host - July
Rosie, I think this is possibly your best ever kit. I LOVE the colour palette and such beautiful elements and papers. Congratulations!!

goldengirl69

Premier Senior Member
Rosie, you never disappoint,your new kit is gorgeous, the colours are my favourite,I have just bought the lot, no matter how many digikits I have...there will always be room for another Rosie kit...thank you xx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Rosie, I think this is possibly your best ever kit. I LOVE the colour palette and such beautiful elements and papers. Congratulations!!
Thank you so much Robyn. I really enjoyed making this one

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Rosie, you never disappoint,your new kit is gorgeous, the colours are my favourite,I have just bought the lot, no matter how many digikits I have...there will always be room for another Rosie kit...thank you xx
Thank you so much. I am so happy you like it

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
So happy to see all your hard work paying off sweet lady, this kit is a true beauty. You deserve all the success in the world xxx
Thank you so much. It means so much to me coming from my favourite designers xxxxx

Moss

Just been shopping and want to say how wonderful this new kit is, you are an amazing designer as well as a generous and beautiful person. Thank you and wishing you every success in your shop xx

Rosie

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - July
Just been shopping and want to say how wonderful this new kit is, you are an amazing designer as well as a generous and beautiful person. Thank you and wishing you every success in your shop xx
Thank you so much. You are very kind. :-26