GAMES The Person Below Me (TPBM)

I love to watch All In The Family ... I try real hard to see how Archie and Edith mispronounce words but it all looks so normal

TPBM has a favorite kind of tree.

I love weeping willows, but don't know it I would really want one in my own yard.

TPBM is experiencing an exceptionally hot summer (or cold winter).

We are experiencing a cold Summer here in the U.K.Kathy.

TPBM Always watches the News.

Last edited:
I always watch the news but I prefer watching the weather.

TPBM carries snacks of some sort in their handbag. e.g sweets or dried fruit etc.

I don't carry snacks but I do carry tart mints to relieve my dry mouth.

TPBM will watch a good portion of the Olympics.

I don't watch a lot just some of the Olympics.
TPBM Has a T.V. in the kitchen or dining room.

No television in the kitchen or dining room, but as our house is open plan, the grandkids can see the reflection of the tv in the glass on a picture hanging on the wall.

TPBM listens to the radio during the day. (I love music)

Yes I love to hear music on the radio in the day.
TPBM Has a dishwasher..

Oh yes, there were 4 of us and we would just pass those childhood diseases along and get them over with

TPBM remembers the polio scare

I've tried wearing contacts several different times but have never found them comfortable. So, it's glasses for me.

TPBM can get caught up in watching Youtube (or other) music videos made in the fifties, sixties and/or seventies.

Oh yes, there were 4 of us and we would just pass those childhood diseases along and get them over with

TPBM remembers the polio scare
I know this one has already been answered and passed on but I felt the need to respond to the polio scare. I don't remember it; however, I had two paternal uncles that were disabled by it.The one uncle that was affected more severely, I met only once when I was a young child, my father brought me to visit him in the nursing facility where he lived. The other was wheelchair bound but was a successful watercolor artist (financially and popularity) in Montreal, Canada (he painted by using his good arm to lift his other, paralyzed arm which held his paintbrush.

• Wow
Reactions: Ev
I've tried wearing contacts several different times but have never found them comfortable. So, it's glasses for me.

TPBM can get caught up in watching Youtube (or other) music videos made in the fifties, sixties and/or seventies.
No, I don't tend to get caught-up watching videos from those time periods; however, I do, very much enjoy those, when I come across them.

TPBM - enjoys eating fresh watermelon.

Nope. I like fruit but I rarely seem to eat it.

TPBM Keeps their used tea bags to put in the garden.

No I don't keep tea bags to put in the garden.
TPBM wears a mask in busy shopping places..

Last edited:
Back