• Members' end of year kit.  Please VOTE HERE for the colour and name of your choice.  Voting closes on November 28th.

The songtitle Challenge

Lella

Premier Senior Member
Great challenge! Thank you, Sonja......... There were so many beautiful songs by Tom Jones, and I chose this one as it seemed to go with this photo by Terry Addy, from our east coast.....

Mylinn

I lived there for ?3 or so years about 2 decades ago. I didn't get to see many of the sites, but return when I can.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Oh, I love that song, Lella! Doesn't he has the most wonderful voice, Tom Jones?
I love your layout. Gorgeous blending and framing! Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
What a beautiful layout, Diane! I love your blending and masking! Very fitting for Easter.
Thank you so much for participating in my Challenge.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
What a gorgeous page, Marianne! Love the phototreatment and extraction of the cat. Great song!
Thanks so much for participating in my challenge!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Awesome page and a deserved GSO!
Thank you so much for participating in the challenge!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
I love your ATC! And it's so funny! I love how you have combined a real photo with drawn objects.
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
And a beautiful ATC it is! I love the soft colors and the birdies!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Oh, I love that song! I think your photoless layout is awesome! I love the skyline!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Cher is an awesome singer! Love that song too. (I think we all wish we could turn back time sometimes!)
Great OOB effect and I love the addition of the clocks!
Thank you so much for participating in the challenge, Nancy!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Oh, that's a great song, Migueline! (singing in my head right now!)
Awesome layout! I love the use of the different fonts and the gorgeous masking and blending!
Thanks so much for participating in the challenge!