• Suggest a palette for our end of year members' kit HERE.  Suggestions to be submitted by Tuesday 19th please.

The songtitle Challenge

joelsuma

Thank you Sonja for this challenge. Here is my result. "Some Broken Hearts Never Mend" by Don Williams

Last edited:

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
That's a beautiful song, Joelsuma, and I love the layout you have made with it. Especially the "broken" photo and tears! That is so awesome. Thank you so much for participating in the challenge!

Ursula

Esteemed Senior Member
Thank you for the challenge Sonja. I think my page with the Streets of London song can be used here as well.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
Such a sweet baby and a great layout. I am not familiar with that song, will have to find it and listen.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
Lovely layout, another song I am not familiar with.. Another I will have to find to listen to.

JodyT

Premier Senior Member
You have me singing.. This is a great song. I find layouts with out pictures really really hard, you nailed it here.

moemc

Awesome God sung by many different Christian singers. This picture just needed to be with this song.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
That's a beautiful song, Ursula! I love your layout; gorgeous masking and blending!
Thank you so much for participating!

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
Thank you so much for participating, Jody! I don't know the song (but I know the singer), I'm gonna look it up.
I love your layout! Beautiful photos and I love all the paper strips.

SonjaS

Premier Senior Member
That's a gorgeous layout! I live in the Netherlands, but I have been on vacation to Banff when I was a little girl. The mountains are so beautiful and majestic!
Thank you so much for participating!