CHALLENGES The World's a Rainbow Challenge

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
“Let your doll do the travelling for you” Travelling the world was a common activity for young people finished with school in the 1970’s. Lets let these dolls do the travelling for us while we are waiting to be set free. Use at least two dolls for your challenge piece. I've included some blanks for the dresses and swim suits so you could dress them as you choose ... I created 1970's fashions for them ... I remember wearing these colours and I had different coloured jeans to match my tops and blouses ... those were the days :)... The World's a Rainbow
World'sRainbowPaperDolls-1970s-SCApril2021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nemla

love a challenging challenge
Challenge Host - April
Omg I wore that, and I was ( nearly ) that shape too...:LOL:
Thank you for the challenge , your dolls are gorgeous.

SherryD

Challenge Host - April
Beautiful dolls! I was 96 lbs and 5ft 6 in in those days - couldn't gain weight! Had to make my own bell bottoms lol

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
Challenge Host - April
Omg I wore that, and I was ( nearly ) that shape too...:LOL:
Thank you for the challenge , your dolls are gorgeous.
I was that shape ... tall and willowy ... now I'm sorta tall and the willow branches have 'branched' out a little bit :ROFLMAO: ... I was a fashion plate in those days and made most of my own clothes .. now ... I wear mostly black and grey .. what's with that ? lol

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - April
LOVE those gals ... I was 5'8" and 110 lbs. and boy, did I enjoy being that! Now ... well ... let's just move on ~

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
Challenge Host - April
so much fun with your dolls, Sue ~ thank you