QUESTION Thinking about Kim R

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
I don't think I shared the blanket I crocheted Emmett for his birthday. I started it in February while we were in the hotel due to the ice storm and no power at home and finished it in time for his April birthday.

Attachments

• IMG_9345.jpg
    IMG_9345.jpg
    321 KB · Views: 10

Robyn

Administrator
Staff member
WOW....How precious is that! Did you have a pattern to follow for the animals or did you work it all out by yourself. VERY CLEVER!

Grace

Supreme Senior Member
Challenge Host - September
I don't think I shared the blanket I crocheted Emmett for his birthday. I started it in February while we were in the hotel due to the ice storm and no power at home and finished it in time for his April birthday.
Kim, the crocheted blanket for Emmet is cute and beautiful and it's extra special with his name on the blanket.

Ev

Miss Social Chatty-ness
OMG Kim - you are so talented in so many ways - this is awesome

Pekarokiki

Esteemed Senior Member
2021 Project 52 Challenge Host
Ahh wow @KimR. your crocheted blankets are beautiful. It’s nice to see you back and I can fully understand the taking yourself away and doing nothing…..that’s my way of coping with things too ❤️❤️

Norma

Premier Senior Member
I'm sorry to hear she hasn't been around lately...but family comes first. And now I see from above she will be back.

KimR.

Supreme Senior Member
WOW....How precious is that! Did you have a pattern to follow for the animals or did you work it all out by yourself. VERY CLEVER!

Thank you, @Robyn! No way could I do that without a pattern! I used the patterns from My Hobby is Crochet (hope it's okay to link it). The site has many other animal patterns, maybe some day I'll do more!