Tiff files ....

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I in my ultimate wisdom (put in laugh track here) sent a tiff file for the pocket challenge thinking everybody could open it ... that wisdom wasn't very wise :) .... for those of you who are not using Adobe software what would you need to be able to use what I send ? I can send png if that would help ? or is there something else ? let me know here so next time you will be able to use what I send you . Sorry about that ... me bad :)

DeLoris

Rusty Woman
Challenge Host - May
I in my ultimate wisdom (put in laugh track here) sent a tiff file for the pocket challenge thinking everybody could open it ... that wisdom wasn't very wise :) .... for those of you who are not using Adobe software what would you need to be able to use what I send ? I can send png if that would help ? or is there something else ? let me know here so next time you will be able to use what I send you . Sorry about that ... me bad :)
PSD files open for me in Paint Shop Pro, but TIFF files do not. I can open TIFF files in Photoshop Elements. I don't know what others use program wise, but when I did challenges for coloring trees or masks, Poppy asked if I would add PNG files. I think anyone can use those. Hugs!

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
So png files it is ... I removed them this time because the file was so large with both the psd and png files together ... I will maybe split it into two files .. thanks :)

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
So png files it is ... I removed them this time because the file was so large with both the psd and png files together ... I will maybe split it into two files .. thanks :)
why don't you just use PNG since we all can open them?

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
why don't you just use PNG since we all can open them?
the tiff file when opened in Photoshop would keep the pocket pieces in line and you can just slip your pieces inside between the two layers ... png files means you have to line them up yourself :) ... that's the only reason I sent it that way ... if anybody wants the png files I can send them to them, just message me through the site

Evelyn

Miss Social Chatty-ness
I have no idea what you're talking about "being in line" LOL ... just make sure I can open them :-51

Sue C

Esteemed Senior Member
I have no idea what you're talking about "being in line" LOL ... just make sure I can open them :-51
a psd has layers and each layer is set to sit on top of another layer creating a template ... you insert your png's between those two layers to add something whether it's a photo with a frame and backing or my pocket .... think of a sandwich🥪 with two pieces of bread and you are adding a filling :) .... and you really scare me .... you really really do:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: